Wednesday, May 26, 2010

and the winner is...

Well, I'll let my random integer generator tell you.

Here he is modelling the hat he chose (before we put the numbers in). Yeah, he's a heart-breaker already.



Here he is, giddy with excitement at the thought of being on my blog.



And here he is, actually generating the random integer.


(Sorry about that insult, Heidi. I have no idea why I said that, since all the commenters were (I think) women. But congratulations on winning the yarn! I think the last little shake he gave the hat was responsible for your win.)

(ETA: I just found out that today is Heidi's birthday! So clearly birthday karma was working in her favor on this one. Happy birthday Heidi!)

Just to clarify about my post yesterday, mostly because my husband was worried that I am yearning to be somewhere else after he read it: I am very happy staying at home, working at home, being at home. He should know that because he has to drag me kicking and screaming anywhere else. Sometimes I just wonder how I can be so happy and fulfilled when, according to the definitions of a lot of the world, it would seem that I am pretty much doing "nothing". Guess it all depends on how you define that word.

3 comments:

  1. SQUEE!!!!! I've never won a blog contest before! Thanks! :-)

    I'm perfectly happy doing "nothing" (HA) too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very handsome random integer generator!

    ReplyDelete