Wednesday, November 9, 2011

heading west

Unlike my LSH, I am not from this state. I actually hail from Ohio, which is a great state to be associated with as it seems everyone has some sort of connection to Ohio at some point in their lives.

Most of my extended family still lives there, including several very dear aunts, cousins and friends that we haven't seen in some time. Since the boys are off school for the next two days, I will be taking advantage of the break in their schedules to whisk them off -- just me, no LSH this time -- to points west. The best part, by far, has been calling everyone to let them know we are on our way at long last.

Geese over a recently harvested corn field near our house.
They're headed south, we're headed west, 
but it's still the same basic idea.

See you in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a terrific visit out West! I'm sure you'll have lots of stories about your journey with the boys...

    ReplyDelete