Monday, March 19, 2012

2nd grade nutrition

Last week, my LSH was tapped to talk to Terzo's second grade class about nutrition from a doctor's point of view, as part of their unit on that topic. Actually, I volunteered him, but he was a good sport about it, even wearing in his white coat as requested by Terzo.

Today he received thank you notes from the class. I can't resist sharing a few of them, just because there is nothing like second grade spelling (though you need to take what they learned with a grain of salt):

"I like leaning about frut and fechable."


"I liked when you said an apple a day keeps the doctor away."


"I learned that mashpitatos are good for you!! I want to know if you can have ice cream every night for dessert?"


"You taught us how to eat very very helthy so our botys can stay nice and strong."


But our heads-above-the-rest favorite:

"Thank you for coming into awer classroom and telling abuot hellth. Some cidds needed it."

No comments:

Post a Comment