Tuesday, February 25, 2014

three for three

All three of my pattern proposals were accepted for the second edition of the Unofficial Downton Abbey Knits! This has been a week of yarn arriving for the patterns; yet more great surprises in the mail for me. Unfortunately I can't show the yarn but I can say that it is beautiful and I can't wait to work with it.

The deadline for all three pieces is April 15 so I will have to turn to them now. This was one of the big reasons I was pushing so hard to get the mystery shawl done and out of the way, but it didn't work out. Oh well. Maybe I can fit finishing the shawl into the cracks but it will probably end up in the "WIPs" (Works In Progress) pile, waiting until time becomes a bit more available. Thank goodness our taxes are already done, one less thing to worry about for that date.

More Downton Abbey, of a different sort, tomorrow... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment