Tuesday, April 15, 2014

deadline day

Yep, the monster deadline was today, hence the lack of blog (or laundry or food in the house, for that matter).

I have been knitting and typing my fingers to the bone for days now, with midnight bedtimes and 5 am alarms. The projects are all on their way, though one was slightly damp, despite my best efforts with an iron and a hair dryer.

Luckily, I had some help, yo.




His best comment, about three-quarters of the way through: "Hey! These start with k1 then p1!! There's a pattern! Did you notice that?"

He managed to extort five dollars out of me for the discovery of a particularly egregious error. A small price to pay for a (hopefully) correct lace chart.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Eli is worth the price...but then you and Curt have priceless sons!

    ReplyDelete