Thursday, January 22, 2015

frost feathers


Spotted on Primo's car yesterday morning: frost feathers!



Maybe the effect was so visible because the car is black?




The roof swirls were especially cool but I had trouble getting high enough on my tiptoes to capture it. Since I was still in my bathrobe and the middle school bus was on its way, I decided that discretion was the better part of valor, or at least my fifth grader's ever-lasting embarrassment, and didn't go get a stool.




There's a knitting pattern in here somewhere!





4 comments:

  1. Frost feathers have inspired a number of my prints! so yes, I can see a great knitting pattern emerging. A frost feather shawl, maybe. I'll leave the actual designing and planning and calculating to you. I've done my bit, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Nice that you could catch the details in photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, so pretty. Definitely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, so pretty. Definitely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete